Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Acne Care Skin Treatment


Hello to you All!!

I will tell you here my biggest discovery of all times for beating acne.
I´ve been suffering from that since i was 10 years old, so my last 20 years have been living with that on my face.
In the last year i have been trying several skin masks, some that i have already post it here, and started a new treatment. I´ve used Accutane for one year and yes.. it has helped and cleared my face for ..let´s say.. 8/9 months.. and then it came back.

But this new treatment that i have started has really made me enter on a new skin phase.

So here it is:

1. Buy Benoxigel cream.. or any cream containing benzoyl peroxide. I´ve used the 5% concentration..but if you have more severe acne condition i recomend you using the 10%.

2. Wash your face at least twice a day with a cleaning cream soup specialized for oil skin or skin with black spots. I´m using the Clean and Clear one.. but any good skin cleaner or exfoliator can be used.

3. At night, after washing your face with the cleaning cream, spread all over your face the benzoyl peroxide cream. It´s important that you spread it well, not leaving any area with high concentration of the product.

4. Let the cream on the skin stay all night. Carefull for not letting it in contact with your cloths, it can stain it.

5. In the morning, wash your face with water and the cleaner cream and put on a hydratation cream, oil free for skin with acne.


Try this and tell me how it has been your results. For me it has been a big change on my skin!

I will keep posting here a few more acne masks ideas and homemade treatments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have had a lot of acne problems and I let it heal naturally but it took me time to fully reveal myself from hiding because of embarrassment. This is a great information to consider. Thanks a ton!

Najla Alliya said...

thank you very much for the information